Last Tuesday the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles beat the IUPUI (Indiana University Purdue University-Indianapolis) Jaguars to win the Summit League championship and advance, for the third straight year, to the NCAA Tournament. But who cares? The Eagles' basketball team may have won the battle of teams, but Jawz the Jaguar totally whooped Eli the Eagle. Check out the full-nelson body slam.
5 comments:
I don't know what is more funny, the fight or that the team names. I wish I went to a school named after a T.V. evangelist :)
I love how the cheerleader jumps in and thinks he is actually going to stop the fight...ha!
Was that for real??? What were they thinking? I can't imagine fighting with all that stuff on my body. Kind of makes it awkward!! They both look like fools.
Yep, it was real. It made headlines. I like the cheerleader trying to stop it. Plus, it's great when Eli the Eagle loses his head, but apparently he has to have it on to fight.
HILARIOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment