
Well, its official- I feel BIG!! I have felt really good in the pregnancy up to this point, but now with only 9 weeks to go I am starting to feel big and a little uncomfortable. I am stating to get to that point where you think, "How can my stomach stretch out anymore?" On Monday I will go in for my 34 week check-up. The doctor said that will be my last routine visit. She then will see me about every 2 weeks. I can't believe how fast the pregnancy has gone and that in a month and a few weeks we will have a little baby. Until then I am trying to get everything clean and in order which is slow going since work, school, and my relief society calling are keeping me super busy. Keeping busy however I feel has made this an easy pregnancy. I will continue to keep you all updated and thanks to all those who left a comment on my last post. The comments really helped me!
9 comments:
You look so cute! I love your outfit, even when you prego your stylish!
you look fab! you carry the baby so well! it just sits right out in front like a basketball!! LUCKY!!
Hang in there!!! You're almost done--just think--in 3 weeks--at 36 weeks that baby is "full term" and is well cooked--so it could happen anytime!! :)
Please oh please, text us when you go into labor, ect....we'll be anxiously awaiting!
I can't believe it is almost time to meet this baby! 33 weeks and looking good! :)
You look great!! I have not posted a single picture of myself this pregnancy...the weight gain has really gotten to me more then when I was pregnant with Ava. Even though, I haven't gained as much weight, but seeing you looking super cute with your belly kind of makes me want to put something cute on and take a few pics.
Can't believe how close it's getting either!! So excited for you!
What a hot mama! I can't believe it is only 9 weeks away. Just stay busy and the weeks will fly. I'm sure it helps being pregnant during these cold months in MN to keep you warm. Good luck with everything!
You look just great! I can't wait to see this little guy and see what the combination of you and Thomas produce! Could he possibly have curly hair with giant blue eyes??? We will know sooner than later!
you look so cute while prego! i'm excited to see pictures of your little one when he arrives.
Kristin, you look beautiful. Nine weeks will go by really fast. We can't wait to see your little one.
Post a Comment