Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finals Week

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Thomas and I have been busy trying to finish this semester in school. I just submitted my last paper, so I am now done!! I will however take one class this summer. Thomas still has 3 more finals and will finish up on Monday May 12th. We will definitely celebrate Monday night - This means that Thomas made it through his first year of Law school, which is not an easy task to accomplish.
We will then try to enjoy the rest of May before Thomas goes to London in June to do a study abroad.
He will be working on a global arbitration certificate. (you can ask him what that means if you are so inclined!) I will then join him with his parents July 15th for 2 weeks of fun! At least we have something to look forward to this summer!! We are in need of a vacation after all this school, work and no play business.

7 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

London will be so fun!! I've never been to England. What a fun trip you'll have. Do you already have your days all planned out? :)

Mike and Christy said...

I'm in my last week of school too. I can't wait for it to be over so I can move on to the sonography program. Congrats Thomas for completing your first year. Have a great time in England.

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Kelly Family said...

A vacation in London sounds like fun! Hopefully you will be able to keep yourself busy while he is gone so time goes by faster. Good Luck with your finals, both of you!

Ashleigh said...

London will be amazing! What a fun time in your life! We are totally jealous, someday we'll have to plan a sibling vacation to somewhere fabulous! Have fun! Can't wait to see the pics!

Tiffany A. said...

Yay for the end of the semester!! And I am so jealous about London...so fun!

Alexis said...

How amazing to study in London! I hope that finals went well for Thomas, and I hope that you guys have a Great, well worth it night to celebrate! I can't wait till Josh is having to do finals!