Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!




There is a lot to catch up on since last time I wrote on our blog. Mason is now 9 months old and he is actively crawling and loves to explore. He also is great at finding things on the ground to put in his mouth too. I guess I have to really keep the house clean now! He is also doing a little talking. He loves to say mamama and dadada. He occasionally will say bababa and one of his favorites at the moment is oooooo. He also loves to point at the angles on the tree and if he wants to touch something he puts his arm up and out to signal to one of us he wants to touch. He is a happy boy and we are loving every moment we get to spend time with him. At the moment he also has 7 teeth! I can't believe how fast he is getting his teeth. He has his upper and lower central incisors, his upper lateral incisors and his lower left later incisor. I am sure the lower right one is going to be in soon too!
For those who have not heard yet we are moving back to Minnesota. I have taken a position with American Dental Partners to work with their Minnesota affiliates (Metro Dentalcare) as a Dental Hygiene Mentor. I am excited about the new job as I will be in and out of the 42 offices helping the hygienist and business in performance. Thomas will be working on some of his own goals while we are in Minnesota and tend Mason when I have to be at the office. We are excited to return to Minnesota to be next to the great friends we made while we were there these last 3 years. I am not excited for the below freezing temperatures, but figure when a door opens with a great opportunity you will learn to embrace the cold:).
We will be leaving for Minnesota on January 1st. Until then we are spending our last week in Utah with Thomas's parents and then on Christmas day we will fly to CA to spend a week with the Kelly parents. In CA we will load our belongings in the ABF truck to meet us in MN.
Although our plans of London did not go as attended and God had a different path intended we our embracing all we have learned from these past few months and look forward to the New Year and what it will bring for our family. We love each of you and hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Love the Rose Family
Photographs by Rosebud photography (http://rosebudpics.blogspot.com)

3 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

So stinkin cute. The pic of Mason on the sled is priceless. It doesn't get any better than that. We can't wait to see you guys before you head out to Minnesota.

Linda Kelly said...

The pictures are so adorable. You all look great and ready for the new adventure in Minnesota. I guess I will be visiting you once in awhile but NEVER in the winter! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of days.

Alexis said...

Mason has sure grown up. He has more teeth on the bottom then Connor does. All of your pictures are super cute. Good luck on your move.