Sunday, November 22, 2009
Baby Bump revealed!
Friday marked 24 weeks in the pregnancy. The pregnancy continues to progress well and I have continued to feel really well too. I have a baby bump now. It is amazing how 4 weeks ago I was still wearing my same jeans and couldn't really see a bump in the tummy. Now from 20-24 weeks I have really began to grow...or should I say our little guy is starting to grow rapidly! I definitely have a baby bulge beginning to develop and will continue to only get bigger from this point on. I have also been feeling the little guy give me a nudge here and there with his feet and arms and can feel him move around. He gets the most active around 7-9pm. I have my next Doctors appointment on December 1st to do the glucose test and routine check-up. I look forward to hearing the little one's heart beat again and seeing how everything is progressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Kristin, You look so cute! Isn't it fun felling them kick and move around. I thought that was the best.
Oh you are the cutest pregnant woman ever! Can't wait to see you guys over the holidays. :)
So cute! You still don't look very pregnant to me! I am sure he will start pushing his way out now and you will be surprised how fast you will grow. Enjoy every minute of it while you can. Life will sure change when he decides to come out!
If I squint really hard I think I can see it!:) Very cute! Glad you are feeling so good!
That is my favorite part about being pregnant... not the getting bigger, but them kicking and moving. You still look great!
I can't wait to see what the 'bump' has turned into in couple of weeks! You look AMAZING!
You look so tiny still and oh so cute! Isn't it so fun feeling the baby move around?! I remember Nixon being the most active in my tummy around that time too! I'm glad you are feeling well. You look amazing!
I wish I looked as good as you do pregnant. I just might have to hide when we get together in December. Glad all is going well in pregnancy.
Jana
Yay Kristin! Congratulations!
girl, you look amazing! So exciting. What's funny is when you are about to pop you look back at these pics and think, "i wasn't big at all!", especially when you can't see your toes!
I'm so excited for you! You look great.
Post a Comment